- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other actions, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their computer. Depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be known.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher themselves and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. This period may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: If processed correctly by us or third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, their navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer them.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided on the basis of criteria, such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on users’ behavior, which is obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising accordingly. Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a website or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser. This allows us to subsequently show you advertising related to the search you have made, to develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session cookies and third party cookies. They allow us to store and access information regarding language, the type of browser used and other general features predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity carried out. This is aimed at introducing improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and personalized manner. ALL SET CONSULTING, S.L. uses advertising cookies.
|__utma||Third-party (Google Analytics)||2 years||Used to distinguish users and sessions.||Not Exempt|
|__utmb||Third-party (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||Used to determine new sessions or visits.||Not Exempt|
|__utmc||Third-party (Google Analytics)||At the end of the session||It is configured for use with Urchin.||Not Exempt|
|__utmz||Third-party (Google Analytics)||6 moths||Stores the origin or the campaign that explains how the user got to the website.||Not Exempt|
This is an indicative table that must be filled in with the cookies actually installed.
- REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can access your browser settings at any time by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting which ones you want to install and which ones you don’t, by following one of the procedures below, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet options > Privacy > Advanced
More information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#ie=ie-9